NAPOLEON ON ORANGE LIE
Without sulphites added
Manual grape harvest marsane for 10% and Malvasia (90%).
The Marsanne grape, originally from the region of Northern Rhone, was introduced in the Piacenza hills by Napoleonic troops during the Italian Campaign of 1796-1797.
The vineyards of Malvasia and of marsane they are located at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level on calcareous and alkaline soils.
Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation in steel with indigenous yeasts with maceration on the skins for 5 days.
At the time of bottling, a small percentage of partially fermented must of the same grapes and indigenous yeasts are added, leaving them in contact for several days.
Subsequently, after a mild filtration, it is bottled without the addition of sulfur dioxide.
On the nose notes of candied fruit, honey, lavender It is smoked wood.
On the palate it is enveloping, sapid, full, going from soft notes dear ones the sour notes of lime and cedar.
Serve at 6°C
Merano wine festival 2022
Without added sulfites.
- Year: 2021
- Denomination: ORANGE WINE
- Grapes: Malvasia and Marsanne
- Typology: Dry macerated
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Sugar residue: 3 g/l
- Vinification: Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation in steel with indigenous yeasts with maceration on the skins for 5 days. No filtration and no addition of sulphites.
- Ideal consumption: 2022/2023
- Pairings: Cheeses, desserts.